Zeta is a boutique firm offering corporate, company formation and management services. Operations are mainly carried out from Zeta’s offices located in Floriana, Malta, and also from its overseas managed offices. Zeta has the on-ground-presence, knowledge and expertise to fulfill clients’ business needs and treats its clients’ expectations and requirements with high regard.
Zeta is now seeking to employ a Client Management Associate to join our dynamic client management team. The Client Management Associate is responsible for handling all clients assigned to him / her by the Head of Client Management and will be the main point of contact between the client and Zeta on all matters relating to the client’s needs and requests. This position falls under the supervision of the Head of Client Management.
- Supporting clients in various processes including the incorporation and ongoing maintenance of companies as well as handling all ongoing client requests;
- Ensuring documentation and files are up-to-date, in good order and organised;
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships and overseeing the management of client accounts;
- Acting as a liaison with the company group advisors and service providers as required by the client’s needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicating the progress of any pending actions to clients and to any internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Developing new business with existing clients and identifying areas of improvement;
- Preparing any requested internal reports on client status;
- Collaborating with other team members and advisors;
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issuing escalations as needed;
- Carrying out KYC and Due Diligence checks on clients;
- Training and constantly updating job knowledge;
- Supporting line managers to ensure business continuity, quality of work and continuous team development.
- A’ level qualifications or similar;
- At least two years work experience in the financial services sector, working in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of MS excel;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel;
- Fluent in English and preferably one other language;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Zeta Corporate & Management Services Limited – KMP-54642