An exciting new role as a Sales and Marketing Manager is currently available within Zampa Debattista group predominantly focused in the financial services industry and the management of serviced offices.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Implementing a strategic marketing plan for the company.
- Maximise up-selling opportunities by proposing additional events and activities.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Present sales, revenue, expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Proactively marketing the company’s services with third parties and organize marketing campaigns including conferences and summits.
- Planning and organising the daily work schedule to generate existing or potential sales leads.
- Co-ordinating sales and logistics.
- Handling social media and content marketing (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Managing and maintaining the company’s websites through WordPress.
- Managing, executing, and optimizing on-going digital marketing campaigns on multiple online channels.
- Tracking conversion rates and return on investment.
- Optimizing, testing, and improving ad formats and ad content to ensure the highest conversion rates.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in sales and marketing similar role locally.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in marketing, business administration.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Requirements and Skills:
- Possess a flair for sales and marketing and be able to work within a team.
- Present a meticulous approach to work with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Be familiar and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good working knowledge of social media marketing and the implementation thereof.
- Currently living in Malta.
- Must be in possession of a clean driving licence.
Zampa Debattista – KMP-55313