We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to be part of our team serving top quality Chinese cuisine. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be successful as a Chef de Partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head when working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of great food and exceptional service.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- Must be experienced on the wok station.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organisational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
Yufu – KMP-53693