YUE Healthier Living in Naxxar, a now well-established name within the Wellbeing, Health and Fitness industry, is looking for a Front Office Receptionist to carry out front office, customer care and clerical duties.
The role requires candidates who can work on a 40-hour per week basis between Monday and Saturday on a rostered shift basis.
The selected individual will report directly to the Managing Director and Front Office Manager.
- Receive clients / members of the complex by greeting them warmly and chaperoning them accordingly.
- Attend to client inquiries being done in person, over the phone, via email and other social media platforms. It is imperative that these are dealt with in the utmost proficient manner whilst informing clients of the services and rates being offered within the complex for use of facilities and other third-party services offered within the same complex.
- Handle any issues that might arise which are forwarded to the front office promptly and courteously and notify management concerned accordingly.
- Schedule appointments for medical professionals in attendance for patients requesting appointments according to their needs. This has to ensure that both the medical professional’s needs and patient needs are met, whilst dealing with confirmations, rescheduling and cancelling of such appointments.
- Dealing with the medical professional’s processing and listing of payments to be then forwarded to the respective professionals accordingly. This is expected to be done in the utmost conscientious manner.
- Processing of memberships being acquired for use of facilities offered within the complex for which terms and conditions of use of complex facilities are to be well communicated and conveyed to potential members and members alike.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by management.
The selected candidate must possess:
- Previous experience in a front office position in a similar role is considered an asset;
- Minimum standard of education at O’ level certification standard is a must;
- Maltese and English speaking is a must;
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel and MS Outlook is a must. Training of use of booking system used will be given.
- High customer service orientation;
- An outgoing personality;
- Be a team player by demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive approach;
- Able to work with own initiative with minimal supervision at the highest level of standard.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills resulting in outstanding communication, teamwork, flexibility and cohesiveness with all peers;
- The ability to remain patient and composed in stressful situations when dealing with possible client complaints by addressing the issues in a very courteous manner to protect and maintain the high standard of the complex.
- Be able to demonstrate a consistent level of commitment by being fully engaged with the job role.
- Willing to work on a shift basis, having afternoon / evening shifts included within the roster.
YUE Healthier Living – KMP-55505