Web International Services is a lead generation company operating within the iGaming and Finance sector since 2012. We are a company with stable revenue, organic growth and huge potential. At Web International Services, we provide entertaining and educational information to the audience through content-rich websites, designed to deliver exceptional user experience and drive quality traffic to our business partners. Here you can achieve new goals and grow professionally. We are rich with talented people who are passionate about what they are doing. Join the team now and let’s grow together!
We are looking for:
For this position, we are on the outlook for a Content Strategist Casino who will be mainly responsible for driving and leading the product from the content perceptive in collaboration with a Product Manager. In this role, you will be working both on a strategic level as well as an operational one to generate the best content about anything casino related.
Most importantly, we are looking for a full-blooded team player who will be creating innovations while satisfying user needs.
- Responsible for defining content ideas by working together with our content and product team
- Responsible for reviewing other authors work until you hand it over to the Content Coordinator
- Guiding authors in doing a better job at researching and the skyscraper technique
- Supporting in developing product strategy (content wise) for a website
- Assuring that we have the best possible content on our website
- Coming up with new content related ideas to further develop our site
- Analyzing and being up to date with market requirements and changes
- Working alongside our enthusiastic and creative teams of designers, developers and affiliate managers
- Native English speaker
- 1 year + of experience within the iGaming industry
- Deep interest and a good overview of the casino market in terms of the operators
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and come up with new content-related ideas
- Good communication skills to cooperate with other departments (developers, designers, affiliates)
- Ability to perform research on our product related topics
- Good WordPress skills
- Google Analytics skills
- Basic SEO understanding
- Previous content strategist experience will be a plus
What we take pride in:
At Web International Services, we care about our employees. Topics like sustainability, family-friendliness, social responsibility mean a lot to us. Here we will provide you with an opportunity to grow professionally, develop your career and work together with other enthusiasts. We believe that one of our most significant advantages is that we listen. If you have any ideas on your own, you can always present them to the general management as you will be in direct contact with them (literally next door).
- Educational benefits for career development
- Conference budget up to 1500€ per year
- Free books programs
- Online courses paid by the company (f.e. on Udemy.com)
- Educational sessions every week for 2 hours
Here are some other reasons why working at WIS is awesome. We put our employees always first. As a newcomer, you will have a chance to select working equipment depending on your preferences. At WIS we are happy to offer you flexible working hours and home office regulation. To keep your brain working and your energy level up we offer free lunch on a daily basis. You will also find soft drinks, coffee and all sort of snacks in our fully equipped kitchen. On top of that, at WIS we offer a health bonus regulation: “a healthy mind in a healthy body”.
WIS Ltd – KMP-54118