Who we are:
Whitelabel Technologies is dedicated to plan, execute and deliver modular solutions within the online software industry. We simplify and organise the process so that the customer’s idea is converted to a working solution in the shortest time frame possible through our easily integrated whitelabel platforms.
We work primarily with Affiliate Marketing, having a stack of over 3,000 sites, that has generated over 500 million USD for our B2B customers, through our 100K new daily registrations. Our solutions cater for the full lifecycle of the end-user from B2B purchase, through growth and monetisation.
Who are you?
You are passionate about what you do! You love being a great addition to a team, you are an entrepreneurial, self-motivated and driven individual who is results-oriented and takes pride in delivering top results.
You will be responsible for the full-stack development of your sites pertaining to marketing projects and the digital marketing stack. You would build, update and maintain responsive websites, microsites and landing pages, emails, web forms, online interactivity, etc., with the principles of user experience, accessibility, and mobile-friendly design in mind. You will also manage integration with Performance Marketing Software and high volume traffic solutions.
You are creative and have the ability to communicate ideas, but more than anything you thrive in an environment where freedom and responsibility are key and where performance is king!
Your main duties:
- Converting designs to visual elements
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications for both mobile and desktop, ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Building landing pages
- Plan, develop, build and test script and API integration services
- Interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Use of Amazon Web Services as EC2, AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway
- Perform UI designs and coding for email templates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years ́experience web development
- Experience with PHP and a LAMP/LEMP stack
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones, etc.)
- Good knowledge of WordPress development and configuration
- Familiarity with AWS cloud computing platforms
- Experience with Git version control system
- Familiarity with Photoshop and UX/UI experience
- Experience using Rest APIs, JSON, and XML
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic, able to work autonomously and within a team
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Basic understanding of Affiliate Marketing
- Foreign language skills
Whitelabel Technologies – KMP-53686