We are looking for a Senior Sofware (PHP) Developer who is resourceful, enthusiastic and pumped to build delightful digital products.
As a start, you’ll be responsible for coding, testing, debugging and documenting existing developed projects as well as performing support maintenance and enhancements of these existing applications. You’ll evaluate new tools against existing approaches making certain that data integrity and security is never compromised.
- Good experience (5+ years) with PHP.
- The ability to adapt to existing code.
- Typically thorough in your approach.
- Basic knowledge in the field of search engine optimisation.
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working.
- Loyalty and integrity are very important values for you.
As a Senior Software Developer at Webee you will be responsible for:
- Technical design and development of online projects.
- Administration and maintenance of existing running solutions.
- Proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- Work with team members to polish the functional experience of each project.
Stuff you should know as a Senior Software Developer:
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using the MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with common tools such as GIT and JIRA.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in a short time.
The successful applicant will be offered a handsome remuneration package in accordance with the applicant’s experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence.
Webee Malta – KMP-55851