The JCS&CE has to coordinate, support all aspects with regards to corporate security and compliance. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with security, privacy and compliance within the Company are adhered to. The position reports to the Head of Legal & Regulatory Affairs (HoLRA).
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
The role of the JCS&CE is together with the HoLRA establish, manage and maintain a strategy that will safeguard and support:
- Our business interests and reputation
- The right of our customers to secure and trusted services
- The right of our staff to a safe and secure workplace
- Our legal and regulatory obligations
The Duties and responsibilities of the JCS&CE include:
- Preparation and implementation and follow up on any corporate security action plan
- Physical security of employees and the Company’s assets including their personal data
- Compliance inspections to ensure adherence to local legislation and internal policies
- Business continuity and crisis management
- Protection of customer and employee data
- Relationships with law enforcement agencies and other stakeholders
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of privacy, general compliance areas including physical security, business
continuity and crisis management or relevant qualification would be an asset.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to read, analyse, and suggest improvements on current business processes.
- Change management skills in influencing overall project outcomes.
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams.
Vodafone Malta Limited – KMP-55469