We are looking for a motivated individual to work in our dynamic call centre team. The selected candidate shall be required to provide a courteous and efficient service to our customers whilst working in a dynamic environment and to ensure customer satisfaction is always first priority in our call centre.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Handle all enquires and requests received both by internal and external customers, according to company policy and to the satisfaction of the customer whilst being conscious about service levels.
- Handle and process inbound / Outbound calls within a set target frame.
- Handle and process Emails / Chats / SMS / Social Media enquiries within a set target frame.
- Handle 1st level queries regarding all data related products and services offered by the company.
- Handling of contract activations for both consumer and business team.
- Handle 2nd level trouble shooting in trouble tickets and service requests.
- Promote offers and services to customers through suggestive selling.
- Use effective Next Best Activity (NBA) during calls to up sell and cross sell the company’s products and services at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with data protection laws.
- Keep up to date with all products and services we offer to ensure first call resolution where possible.
- Handle assigned tasks and projects effectively with peers within the department as well as with other department contacts.
- Attend required training and participate in team meetings.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Fluent Maltese and English speaking is a must.
- Selected candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in an administrative function would be considered an asset.
- Minimum ‘O’ level standard in English, Mathematics and Maltese.
- Completion of customer service related courses would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS office computer skills or previous computer training.
- Flexible to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays.
Vodafone Malta Limited – KMP-55516