The role is on 2 shift basis, (morning and afternoon). Night might be introduced in 2 – 3 years.
We are seeking a dynamic and technically experienced individual in a First Line Support role to join our international client’s fast paced IT support desk.
- A reasonable understanding of IT and desire to learn
- Basic computer skills are a necessity
- The ability to work under pressure & within time frames
- Excellent communication skills; (our client base is English speaking)
- Must be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent team spirit and strong time management skills
- Positive attitude and proactive mind set towards challenging situation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prioritise incidents that require urgent attention
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management
- Monitoring and logging of all incidents / calls
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Experience in technical customer service-oriented environment
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Related IT qualifications
Training will be given on all aspects of the position and the candidate can expect the full support of the team to help them succeed in the role.
VME Retail – KMP-55296