VJ Salomone Pharma is a specialist in logistics, distribution and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical devices for some of the World’s leading companies. As part of our expansion and development programme, the company is seeking to recruit an Inventory and Store Administrator.
- The selected candidate will be reporting to the designated Manager;
- Responsible for stock holding within the store and the retail pharmacies;
- Maintenance of the stores in accordance to good store management, good distribution practices and local legislation;
- Adoption of excellent stock control within the stores and the retail pharmacies;
- Ensure the Company’s Information System (CIS) is kept up-to-date at all times;
- Maintain excellent communication with all suppliers and pharmacies;
- Issue purchase orders and carry out the required administration for this function;
- Analyse stock situations to maintain adequate stock levels via the CIS;
- Manage stock requisitions and transfers between the company’s chain of pharmacies;
- Carry out general stock administration duties and ensure the accuracy of paperwork at all times;
- Ensure all computer-related work is carried out on time and accurate;
- Study continuous improvement and provide information for the formulation of forecasts through the analysis of data;
- Analyse, understand and report key insights trends related to the business using statistical data;
- Attend to the requirements of the company’s pharmacy chain;
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance at all times wearing the company’s uniform;
- Liaise with other offices when necessary;
- Ensure that products having the shortest shelf life are issued first;
- Process returns of stock and expired or damaged stock;
- Manage the receipt of merchandise.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel;
- Possess excellent communication skills and time management;
- Enjoys and fosters working within a team environment;
- Good knowledge of both verbal and written Maltese and English;
- Maximum of 3 or 4 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Must be flexible and possess a can-do attitude;
- Must possess a valid and clean driving licence, and a clean police conduct certificate.
- Valid driving licence and capable of operating a fork lifter.
VJ Salomone Pharma – KMP-56503