Vivendo Group is Malta’s leading furniture organisation. Through our individual Business Units and empowered teams both on the frontline and in the support functions, we exist in order to create projects that lead to happier, more comfortable people.
By redefining the way we look at homes, workspaces, hospitality and wellness, Vivendo creates spaces that look good and feel great for everyone who spends any amount of time there. We do this by nurturing a team of experts who, by a clever combination of experience and intuition, walk hand-in-hand with our clients to craft environments worth living in.
The role entails:
- Updating of purchase ledger including local and foreign supplier reconciliations.
- Inputting of supplier invoices.
- Assisting in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records.
- Compiling and preparation of monthly subcontracting bills.
- Assisting in payroll preparation, and other aspects that fall within the Human Resources Administration function.
- Responding to requests and inquiries in a timely manner using multiple resources both internally and externally.
- Have strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities, be meticulous and pay attention to detail and ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to manage multiple individual and departmental deadlines.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Be forward-looking.
- Be able to work effectively in a team.
- Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of office-based computer systems.
- Ideally have previous work experience in an Accounts department.
- Ideally possess an A’ level in Accounting or equivalent.
This role is being offered on a part-time basis (20 hours per week) and on a fixed term 12-month contract. It is an ideal role for a University student who is seeking to gain experience within a Finance department.
Do you see yourself in this position? Get in touch with us!
Vivendo Group – KMP-58244