Vista Global, the group simplifying business aviation, is looking for an IT Support Team Lead in Malta.
Reporting to the Global Head of IT Support, you will be responsible for supervising a team of level 1 and level 2 IT infrastructure support. You will be a point of escalation for team members and expected to also carry our technical tasks associated with the remit of the IT Support team.
Your objective will be to provide an efficient and reliable IT Service by utilising ITIL Principles and aligning them to Vista Global’s fast-paced and growing IT environment.
- On-boarding of new starters within the team and ongoing training of the IT Support team;
- Responsible for the ‘business as usual’ workload of the IT Support;
- Creation of team rotas (floorwalkers, on call, weekend \ holiday coverage, etc.);
- Department reporting;
- Ticket and queue management via JIRA, including monthly inspection of tickets and results for quality purposes;
- Reduction and sustained processing of backlogged and breached SLA Tickets;
- Closure of support tickets to decrease load on level 1 and 2 teams;
- Lead the team’s daily handover call and produce handover reports;
- Weekly end user support meeting;
- Establish working procedures between IT Support and other support teams;
- Critical problem management – following up and managing the problem until it is resolved in production environments;
- Incident management – ownership of incident and team engagement and communication of incident to Senior IT and business management;
- Validate KB procedures and contribute to captured learning.
- Reducing workload by reviewing activities and identifying opportunities for automation;
- JIRA owner for service desk improvements (workflows, priorities etc);
- Support AST leads and participation in team senior meetings;
- Defect prevention and root cause analysis.
Required Skills, Qualifications, & Experience
- Wide knowledge of Desktop OS and applications (Windows, MAC, Linux);
- Active Directory administration;
- Cloud based infrastructure such as Office 365 and Exchange;
- Mobile device management i.e. AirWatch, BES etc;
- Internet Browser support (All popular browsers, Firefox, Chrome, Edge etc);
- Issuing and handling user hardware (Windows PCs and laptops, Macs and mobile devices.)
- Windows Server technologies;
- MCP / CompTIA A+ or N+;
- Citrix XenApp;
- Basic networking skills and Cisco exposure, including Call Manager;
- Backup technologies, including Veeam;
- Exposure to Linux servers;
- Familiarity with ITIL framework for ITSM.
Vistajet Limited – KMP-54151