Due to the resort’s growth recently and in line with our projections, we are looking to increase our Kitchen Brigade, for what we are seeking a full-time Chef de Partie / Demi Chef de Partie.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients.
- To ensure that the dishes recipes are consistent.
- Keeps cooking stations stocked.
- Supervises all food portion controls, preparation and presentation to ensure quality and resort’s standards.
- Ensure that the cleaning of kitchen and staff food service areas are to the agreed standard.
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed.
- To follow Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in every aspect and to be HACCP trained.
- To ensure that all equipment is clean and in good working order.
- To attend all statutory training as required by the company.
- To carry out any other tasks required.
- Valid Food Handle license.
- Previous restaurant / hotel experience is a must.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work weekends, public holidays and on a shift basis, including evening shifts.
Urban Valley Resort & Spa – KMP-53076