Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. UNEC Servicing currently has a vacancy for a Billing Clerk to join our dynamic team.
As part of our Administration team you will be responsible for:
- Recording all vehicle damages prior to taking custody and control of the vehicle.
- Initiating system job cards with all relevant vehicle and customer information.
- Matching PO’s and supplier invoices.
- Posting supplier invoices to the relevant system job cards.
- Ensuring all labour hours and parts consumed are posted on the relevant system job cards.
- Maintaining and updating all job card records.
- Generating invoices upon job completion.
- Accepting cash payments and issuing receipts.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Well organised and willing to pay attention to detail.
- A proficient IT user, preferably ECDL certified.
- In possession of a minimum “O” Level education. An A’ level in Accounting would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English would be considered an asset.
- A quick learner with previous experience in a similar post.
At UNEC Servicing Ltd. we can offer:
- A dynamic role and a chance to work on a variety of interesting challenges.
- The chance to further your skills both through on the job training as well as formal training courses.
- Competitive remuneration, matching your skills and contribution to the organisation.
- Work permits will be obtained were necessary.
UNEC Servicing – KMP-53717