A full-time vacancy has arisen within the Tumas Group for a Finance and Corporate Affairs Assistant in the Finance and Corporate Affairs Department at its Head Office.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the selected candidate shall form part of a core team and will be responsible for a variety of administrative and finance tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining regular communication with banks and financial institutions.
- Liaising with Malta Business Registry on an going basis, compiling and submitting the required information in a timely manner.
- Carrying out standard office procedures, including organizing meetings, processing mail and maintaining the filing system.
- Reviewing company information on a regular basis and updating company structure charts / company profile as necessary.
- Organising corporate information for the Group’s Board.
- Performing other duties that may arise from time to time.
Applicants need to possess the following to be shortlisted for this position:
- A’ level or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A professional approach to the job.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in Maltese and English.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Tumas Group – KMP-58294