TUA Engineering Ltd. is looking to recruit the services of a full time Assistant Manager – Finance and Technical who will manage our small accounting function and will eventually take over responsibility of this function. The person will also be directly involved in various technical and engineering matters.
The position will also entail setting up and maintaining company H&S systems and policies, CE related documentation and migration from an accounting system that is local server based to one that is cloud-based.
The Assistant Manager – Finance and Technical will also have a secondary role related to engineering and would be involved in the development of control systems for our equipment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and overlook our accounting system including liaison with our auditors
- Manage our migration to a cloud-based accounting system
- Monitoring and management of H&S documentation
- Monitoring and management of CE marking documentation
- Management of accounts clerk
- Provide technical support to our engineering group
- Design and develop control systems for our projects and products
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Minimum education qualifications:
- Higher secondary school level of education
- MQF level 6 or higher
- Knowledge of financial systems management
- Sound engineering knowledge
- Good knowledge of financial systems
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of programs including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a cloud-based data storage environment
- PLC and microprocessor-based control systems
TUA Engineering – KMP-54643