Trust Stamp is a US/UK/EU company that was started in 2016 and now has 42 team members. Trust Stamp is conducting a public raise and expects to be listed on a stock exchange in 2020/2021. This is a chance to join the “1st 100” in a dynamic pre-IPO tech company. Every team member becomes a shareholder after 12-months. We provide AI-powered identity authentication based upon multiple biometric modalities.
We are seeking multiple engineers with experience in Back End development and machine learning to create user experiences for our customers which allow people to prove their personal identity without the need to share personal records. The position is part of a new R&D hub in Malta, and will include collaboration with colleagues in the US, UK, Poland, and the Philippines.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- A degree or alternative relevant qualification in Computer Science or a quantitative field.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of and experience deploying solutions in Kubernetes and Docker, and/or knowledge of and experience developing and deploying Machine Learning models.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Python development: 2-years (required)
Feel free to send us a github and/or a Google Scholar profile, or direct us to one or two publications you’re proud of.
We are looking for self-starters that set high standards for themselves and others.
Trust Stamp – KMP-54233