Truevo Payments Ltd is a financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services (acquiring) across multiple channels.
Truevo is looking for a Receptionist to help welcome our visitors and handle both administrative and clerical duties. Ideally the individual should have similar experience.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, offer tea coffee
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security and telecommunications system e.g guest register for PCI
- Managing incoming calls and directing them to the right person whilst dealing with any queries.
- Managing of the mail correspondence system by sorting and distributing mail appropriately.
- Handling of incoming email communication addressing the company.
- Managing any necessary preparation for meetings, including booking of board rooms.
- Provide support in the area of office organisation and in administrative activities.
- Maintaining the filing system according to company procedures.
- Inputting of data.
- Any other administrative and clerical duties emanating from the role, any adhoc duties to assist other admin / finance staff.
- Arrange and or book any couriers for execs / heads or staff.
- Assist in the ordering of office supplies or stationery.
- Signing for documents or parcels at reception and distributing accordingly.
- Keep safe of the reception area and front desk.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in administration, ideally as a receptionist.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Maltese considered an asset.
- Candidates must be in possession of qualifications at A’ level standard or higher.
- The ideal applicant must have good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Multitasking and prioritising.
- Problem solving / ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-54682