There are jobs and there are places where you get to do your best work. Work that gives you itchy fingers. Work that gives people goosebumps. Because you are ready to go to the moon. Because you are ready to start co-creating something that you will be remembered for.
If you want your fingerprints on something big – you are welcome here.
If you see the playground rather than the obstacle course If you are happy to have a beginner’s mind, snigger at convention, if you see that it takes a village to raise a new product. We already like you. You are probably one of us.
The Behavioural Customer Insights Specialist role is responsible for turning feedback data into actionable insights. This role is not just another desk job, it will require constant communication with our merchant base, this will help us better understand what direction we should be going in. It is primarily responsible for the collection, synthesis, and aggregation of insights that are required for a range of reporting and business improvement activities.
This role will be responsible for the voice of the customer. The findings will inform big decisions within the team. Daydream for a moment about what you could achieve here.
- Analyse and report on customer feedback, identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Report as necessary to internal and external reporting requirements.
- Build a research system to collect the right information and share it with the team.
- Analyse and report on customer metrics gathered through an online CX platform, together with internal business metrics to determine trends, insights, and recommend actions for continuous improvement.
- Align and analyse customer feedback data and other sources of customer data to make actionable recommendations for changes that will improve the customer experience across the business.
- Partner with front lines teams and enabling functions across the business on customer needs, trends, and focus areas.
- Establish and maintain recurring customer insight reporting as well as output ad-hoc requests.
- Maintain high response rates and audience engagement in feedback programs by employing customer segmentation and advanced communication techniques.
- Manage consent, incentives and panel membership.
- Manage external vendors and agencies as required.
- Frequent travel might be required.
- Verbal and written communication with our customers.
- Collecting customer visuals, recordings etc. to share with the team and bring internal awareness to their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Marketing, Phycology, Anthropology, Statistics, or other quantitative fields.
- Proven experience managing small to mid-scale project.
- 1-2 years of related experience in similar size organisation.
- Presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
- Incredible communication skills.
- Working knowledge of CRM, Salesforce preferred but not essential.
- Good heart. Growth mindset. Diverse thinking. In that order.
- No fear of failure. Not even a glimpse. Jump in headfirst kinda person.
- Can run wild unattended and come back with gems but also finds joy in co-creating.
- Data gets you really excited. So excited that it is embarrassing at times.
- Great analytical skills.
If you don’t tick all the boxes but tick some of them incredibly well, please take chance and send your CV through anyway. Misfits welcome.
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-54558