We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Gaming CRM Account Manager?
Are you a seasoned Marketing professional? Does the idea of using your experience, knowledge and judgement to ensure an outstanding customer experience excite you? If so, our Gaming CRM team may be just the place for you! The Gaming CRM Account Manager will increase customer retention and engagement by maximising the customer experience via one-to-one customer interactions. The role holder will be attentive to all our customers’ needs and respond swiftly and appropriately to any situation that arises.
Your playing field:
- You use customer insights and strong business knowledge, to ensure that our customers play in a safe environment and within their limits.
- You will use all available means possible – calls, emails, SMSs, chats, and the organization of exclusive events to retain and even reactivate players’ accounts.
- You ensure adherence to compliance by making sure all enhanced due diligence and KYC of key accounts has been completed.
- You’re responsible for building and maintaining customer profiles – by knowing and understanding the players, you will be better able to optimise operational activities.
- You will ensure weekly and monthly customer specific campaigns and promotions are successfully executed.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Fluent German language skills. We are the market leader in online and retail sports-betting and Gaming in Germany, this is essential when communicating with our German-speaking customers.
- Fluent English language skills. Our Gaming team consists of different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission.
- Experience. You have knowledge of popular game suppliers, and specifically German game suppliers and their respective back offices and promotional tools.
- Analytical. You are highly data-driven and numbers-focussed to analyse large amounts of data quickly. We are always aiming to be better; this provides insight for future CRM measures. You also need advanced Excel knowledge to do that (V-lookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Strong communication skills. You can communicate confidently verbally and written, with customers and colleagues. Also, having strong presentation skills is necessary.
- Knowledge of RG, AML and KYC practises
- You are ready to push the limits, a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and hands-on mentality.
This is how we score with you:
- Established international group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored charity and team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Tipico – KMP-55604