At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service throughout the world.
The Ritz-Carlton is now taking that legendary service to sea with The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection and seeks an experienced Yacht Vacation Consultant. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
The Yacht Vacation Consultant is the first point of contact with the Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection and introduces the unique opportunity of our yacht vacations to potential guests and travel agencies throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. He / she will build a strong guest relationship by managing a database of guests that have expressed interest in The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- Service and process new and existing individual reservations from a travel agent and direct guests
- Service new potential guests through outbound calling efforts and convert to confirmed guests
- Manage database of inquiries and leads acquired through website and promotions
- Demonstrate ability to answer detailed questions regarding the product in a clear, concise manner
- Achieve daily, monthly and annual departmental KPI’s
- Maintain courteous and professional telephone etiquette at all times
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all departments and to attend our company daily line-up
- Adhere to company policy and department guidelines regarding attendance and phone adherence.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Functions, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum 2-year college degree or 3 years’ experience equivalent
- Minimum 2-years’ of a customer service and sales experience required, ideally from a tourism or luxury cruise background.
- Convey information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to learn and utilize reservations system
- Must commit to delivering high-level of customer service
- Maintain positive, pleasant behaviour while engaging customers and colleagues
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and understand policies and procedures in order to make reservations and assist callers with each aspect of the booking process
- Maintain strong desire to learn all aspects of the product including land, air, hotel and shore excursions to effectively sell and service each reservation
- Maximize opportunities to increase sales revenue by offering additional amenities and ancillary products
- Ability to follow The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection sales process
- Willingness to adhere to company policy and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Ability to adhere to strict attendance policy including scheduled work shift, lunch-break adherence, attendance and punctuality
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection – KMP-55569