Forming part of The TCC Group Ltd., TCC Industrial Technologies Ltd. is the exclusive regional industrial distribution partner of RS Components in Malta, Greece, Cyprus and Libya.
This position calls for a reliable, highly motivated self-starter with a passion for and ability to provide customer service excellence, determined to learn company-wide, cross-functional tasks, processes and procedures, ready to take charge of the assigned responsibilities.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To be the first point of customer contact.
- Respond to and follow up on sales and quotation enquires ensuring timely execution.
- Process orders with our suppliers, monitor delivery schedules and ensure corrective actions to enable timely delivery.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Drive e-commerce sales as a preferred route to market.
- Meet the necessary level of contact with existing accounts to maintain / increase business activity.
- Plan, setup, and implement offline and online B2C and B2B marketing initiatives.
- Research and analyse market conditions, performance and opportunities to support and guide the sales function in the various international markets the company operates in.
- Assist the accounting function with various accounting tasks.
- Assist Management with reports and any other tasks as and when required.
Applications are invited from persons having the following characteristics and background:
- Willingness to learn and work independently.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Professional attitude and hardworking.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office especially MS Outlook and Excel.
- Able to prioritise and work independently without supervision.
- Excellent command of English and preferably Maltese.
TCC Industrial Technologies Ltd – KMP-55330