StreetHR is supporting a local organisation which is dedicated to offering the ideal holiday experience to anyone seeking short-term accommodation in Malta, in the search of a flexible Properties Administrator to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Administration / Customer Relations Manager, the Properties Administrator will oversee the day-to-day operations of the assigned properties and his responsibilities will include but are not limited to the below:
- Coordinate schedules and works required with employees and contracted service providers for the general upkeep of the properties and make sure that any works that need to be carried out are done in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Ensure that all properties are equipped with all items as per Standard Operating Procedures and replenish as necessary;
- Greet and welcome guests at the properties and attend to any questions they might have;
- Provide brief information regarding the amenities available at the properties as well as concierge services such as excursions, transportation, events and other services;
- Handle guest complaints and any other matters and ensure that are efficiently handled and resolved;
- Collect payment from guests upon arrival at the properties or throughout their stay as may be necessary and deposit the collected money to the accounts department;
- Ensure that guests are provided with high standard accommodation and customer service at all times.
As the Properties Administrator, you should have excellent managerial and organisational skills along with an eye for detail. The ideal candidate should also have the ability to work both individually and in a team and should possess a clean driving license as well as own transport. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is of utmost importance as the chosen candidate might need to work evenings / weekends according to the role’s needs.
StreetHR – KMP-57307