Our client is one of the leading distributing companies in Malta, who are currently in search of an outstanding Logistics Coordinator / Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Logistics Coordinator / Administrator will be responsible for the planning of delivery and installations of products.
Apart from this, the Logistics Coordinator / Administrator’s main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the best customer service to clients at all times;
- Schedule and confirm all appointments with clients;
- Organise the daily schedule with the scheduled appointments of the Supervisor;
- Liaise with all internal departments and overseas suppliers regarding client orders and requests;
- Liaise with sub-contractors and provide all necessary documentation and appointments with clients, depending on internal agreements;
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure that deliveries are carried out on time;
- Handle client complaints and assist as necessary.
As the Logistics Coordinator / Administrator, you should be a motivated individual with excellent communication and time-management skills and ideally you should also be fluent in both Maltese and English. As this is quite a dynamic role, you should have the ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment, both individually and in a team.
Does the above role interest you? Get in touch today!
StreetHR – KMP-54553