Storage Systems Limited, a leading provider of storage and material handling solutions, both locally and internationally, is currently seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join the team.
The position covers a wide range of administrative duties including customer service, dealing with suppliers and service providers, co-ordination of meetings, greeting clients and guests, internal and external communications and many other tasks involved in the day-to-day operation of the company.
Storage Systems Limited is part of the part Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers. Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s sales and after-sales centre for racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
Based in Paola and reporting to the Sales Manager, the selected individual shall take responsibility for all front office tasks, which shall include (but are not limited to):
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls
- Taking care of electronic correspondence and sorting mail
- Greeting walk-ins and visitors and directing them accordingly
- Providing information to third parties as requested
- Taking basic client orders
- Organising meetings
- Taking care of travel arrangements for management and processing related expense reports
- Ordering and monitoring office supplies
- Responsibility for the showroom and display area
- Liaising with housekeeping to ensure premises are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Filing and record keeping
- Processing and inputting of job sheets
- Invoice processing
Any other additional duties as may be required from time to time.
- A minimum of at least 6 months’ experience in an administrative function ideally in a customer-facing role
- Sound organisational skills
- IT proficient
- Team player
- Good command of both Maltese and English
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis, from Monday to Friday.
Applications shall be acknowledged upon closing date for applications. Employer references may be requested at interview phase.
Storage Systems Ltd – KMP-58217