We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide efficient and effective assistance to manufacturing.
You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help to deploy new application releases.
Technical Support Specialist responsibilities include system administration and application support.
- Collecting, analysing user requirements, and liaising with central ICT Group and software suppliers
- Participating in the design of systems with central ICT Corporate groups, software suppliers and users
- Developing, validating, and executing testing plans of new systems and new versions of already existing systems
- Deployment of new systems and new versions of existing systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Train and instruct users and trainers for new functionalities and use of systems
- Attend to user problems encountered in system use. Document and maintain procedures
- Support production workstations and servers used by manufacturing
- Review Cyber Security status and define actions to improve
- Regular contingency planning review and define actions to improve robustness
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows / Linux / Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
STMicroelectronics – 5376