STM Malta is part of STM Group plc, a company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, with trading offices in the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Malta, Jersey and Spain and satellite offices in South Africa and Australia.
STM Malta is registered as a retirement scheme administrator with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), providing such services to a growing international client base.
In an expanding business environment where success is based on the provision of excellent client service, we are seeking to recruit an Senior Investment Administrator within our Investments Department.
The Senior Investment Administrator will be mainly responsible for:
- Support the Team Leader with the monitoring and processing of dealing instructions, recording of trades and reviews
- Maintaining adequate investment policies and principles in line with current investment department procedures and processes
- Monitoring of dealing instructions and compliance with statutory and internal investment policies and parameters
- Handling and overseeing of internal and / or client enquiries addressed to the investment team
- Handling of outgoing correspondence towards 3rd parties
- Liaise with IFA’s, Investment Houses and other external counter parties
- Ensure filing is up to date while maintaining and recording client correspondence and documentation on the company systems
- Support the staff within the department to ensure the smooth operation of the investment department
Core Competencies Required:
- Experience gained within the finance / investment / pensions administration field
- Experience in trading preferred
- Educated to degree standard preferably in a finance related discipline
- Ability to support a team of Junior Administrators
- Knowledgeable in all major asset classes and investment transaction procedures
- Computer literate, working knowledge of MS Excel and preferable MS Access (ideally holding an ECDL certificate)
Meticulous attention to detail is required in order to perform many elements of the role.
Apart from forming part of a dynamic team within a growing company, employees at STM Malta benefit from full health insurance, access to a study support scheme, which includes paid study leave, course fees and free parking to all employees.
STM Malta works on a weekly schedule of 37.5 hours Monday to Friday with monthly social events every last Friday of the month.
STM Malta Trust & Company Management Ltd – KMP-54283