STM Malta is part of STM Group Plc, a company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, with trading offices in the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Malta, Jersey and Spain and satellite offices in South Africa and Australia.
STM Malta is registered as a retirement scheme administrator with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), providing such services to a growing international client base.
In an expanding business environment where success is based on the provision of excellent client service, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Administrator within our Pensions department.
The Assistant Administrator will be mainly responsible for:
- Maintaining administration procedures
- Liaising with clients and their advisers in respect of service issues, via telephone and other electronic interface.
- Execution of client transactions
- Dealing with ad hoc requests
- Maintaining client data within a primary management information system
- Preparation of payment instructions, and monitoring execution of instructions
- Undertake and manage full-time recording and client billing process of self and others
- Preparation of correspondence with clients and advisors
Ability to work with NumbersCore Competencies Required:
- Computer literate (ideally holding an ECDL certificate)
- Ability to interact effectively with clients at all levels
- Ideally holding a minimum of A’ level
- Ideally have at least 1-year experience in an administration role, preferably in the financial sector
Meticulous attention to detail is required in order to perform many elements of the role
Apart from forming part of a dynamic team within a growing company employees at STM Malta benefit from full health insurance, access to a Study Support Scheme which includes paid study leave and course fees and also free parking to all employees. STM Malta works on a weekly schedule of 37.5 hours Monday to Friday with monthly social events every last Friday of the month.
STM Malta Trust & Company Management Ltd – KMP-53259