Our focus on service begins with selecting the right individuals who share and encourage our vision, mission and values. We know that delivering the best in hospitality and service tour guests begins with first providing our employees with the best. We offer career development and advancement opportunities whilst also providing necessary training, opportunities to attend conferences and a challenging environment that you never stop learning!
ST Hotels is looking for Day / Night Receptionist.
To ensure that the hotel is providing the highest possible standards in customer care excellence. In every aspect; in the product, presentation and hospitality tour guests. Perform as a cohesive team that is dedicated to the needs of our customers, we must anticipate and respond to our guests with professionalism, discretion, and goodwill throughout their stay at the ST HOTELS.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets guests upon arrival ensuring they feel expected and welcome.
- Ensure that the guest receives the accommodation he/she is expecting.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services and supplies to be able to respond to guest queries.
- Maintains an awareness of guest profiles through the hotel management system.
- Process accounts from check-in through check-out, ensuring accurate posting of food and beverage and ancillary charges.
- Receives payments by cash, cheque, credit card or on-account, adhering to the company credit policy at all times.
- Checks the reception is organised and operating in an efficient standard and checklists are completed and forwarded to Front Office Manager.
- Promotes the hotel’s outlets and special events at all times.
- Maintains awareness if sales opportunities, maximising revenue, meeting and exceeding guest expectations.
- Cooperates in the performance of any reasonable task requested by the management.
- Adheres tall hotel policies, procedures, and standards at all times.
ST Hotels – KMP-54106