This isn’t just a job; this is an opportunity to move your career forward. A well-established Accounting firm is seeking an experienced Executive Recruiter with a particular interest and knowledge in Finance.
As the Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle of Accounting and Finance professionals.
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organisational goals;
- Advertising vacancies on all major job posting sites, and on our social media platforms;
- Collecting and reviewing applications to shortlist candidates;
- Conducting a background check to ensure that candidates are fit for appointment;
- Contacting applicants’ nominated referees to ascertain their work ethic and experience;
- Meeting with and interviewing shortlisted individuals;
- Consulting with members of the applicable team to obtain their input on potential hiring;
- Selecting the most suitable candidates and providing them with job offers;
- Scheduling training and orientation for new employees.
- Diploma in Psychology, Human Resource Management or similar;
- Extensive recruitment experience;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Word and PowerPoint;
- Ideally with some knowledge of Adobe suite, mainly Photoshop and / In design;
- Excellent desktop research skills;
- Must be empathic and helpful, but firm, and an excellent judge of character;
- Discerning, with top-notch decision-making skills;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Snap Recruitment – KMP-53057