Reporting to the General Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s accounting as well as those of its clients.
Responsibilities will include
- Maintaining accounting records and ensuring these are kept up to date.
- Preparing VAT returns and other statutory returns as necessary.
- Issuing of invoices and preparation of monthly reconciliations
- Preparing monthly management accounts within strict deadlines.
- Assistance in the compilation of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing and submitting other regulatory reports as required.
- Liaising with external bodies and other regulatory authorities.
- Liaising with external auditors and other advisors.
Experience and Qualifications
- This post calls for an experienced accountant who is in the latter stages of his/her studies or recently qualified.
- Exposure to a corporate services environment will be considered an asset.
- The selected candidate must be able to write and speak very good English. Knowledge of Maltese and Italian will also be considered an asset.
- Be a good team player and good communication skills.
- Be highly motivated and meticulous.
SMS Corporate Services Ltd – KMP-58124