- Design, plan and implement infrastructure standard solutions.
- Assist in the standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain systems and software.
- Implement, monitor tools to provide analytic trend analysis, capacity planning and performance data.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Oracle MySQL environments.
- Have knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows environments.
- Have knowledge of cloud environments.
- Respond to help desk tickets related to applications, computers and storage devices.
- Have the knowledge to troubleshoot enterprise-grade infrastructures.
- Be able to do pre-sales and design solutions.
- Be willing to work in a 24×7 environment.
- Be willing to be on call.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in a similar position.
- Valid driving license.
- Certifications within HPE and MCSE would be considered as a plus.
- Willing to work with the Systems Engineer’s team with minimum supervision.
Smart Technologies Limited – KMP-57267