The Siegfried Group is a Swiss based worldwide life science company which develops and manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, standard controlled substances, and ready-formulated drugs. Forming part of the Siegfried Group, Siegfried Malta Limited specialises in high-value and innovative generic portfolio in the solid dosage form range, from bulk to final packaging including capsule filling and high potent FDA approved products.
A new position has arisen within our HR department for an HR and Payroll Executive.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Computation and generation of the entire payroll cycle including time and attendance, reporting, and periodic processes on a timely and accurate basis;
- Handle payroll and general HR related enquiries;
- Coordinating the onboarding and termination workflows;
- Conduct and assist with recruitment, employment benefits, and other HR related projects;
- Managing HR administrative tasks such as leave management, data management, employee well-being and travelling.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A post-secondary level of education in Human Resource Management or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience and preferably knowledgeable of Shireburn software;
- Familiar with employment legislation;
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English both orally and in writing
- Proficient with MS Office Applications, especially Excel;
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Siegfried Malta Limited – KMP-53028