Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support, advice, and assistance to consumers and businesses with technical, hardware, and software system problems;
- Provide support to all clients remotely, via telephone or email, as well as onsite;
- Ensure that all client and internal IT infrastructure operates efficiently;
- Deal directly with end-users and must effectively communicate answers in a way they can understand;
- Deal with connection problems, inabilities to access data, slow performance, and inefficient programs;
- Work on-site to modify, install, clean, and repair computer software and hardware;
- Delivering day-to-day tasks required for internal IT support services;
- Responsible for internal and client back-ups.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related subject or a Higher National Diploma, coupled with at least 2 years of experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Having interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and solve technical-related problems quickly and efficiently;
- Be conversant with Microsoft Windows desktops and OSX;
- Basic knowledge of networks including setting up of routers and other network equipment;
- Possess good English and Maltese language skills;
- Be in possession of a car and valid driving license;
- Have good telephone skills and be customer-oriented;
- Be a team player with a pleasant and outgoing personality and show initiative.
Shireburn Software – KMP-55863