We are currently seeking a Project Manager – Civil and Finishes Projects.
The successful candidate will be given overall responsibility of the construction and / or finishes projects carried out by Schranz Limited on various sites around Malta, ensuring that project objectives are achieved through efficient use of resources and at the highest level of workmanship.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Identify and plan project resource requirements, a program of works, and site logistics
- Day to day site management of the project
- Work closely within the operations team, subcontractors, and clients on all aspects of the project
- Keep updated client records
- Managing the workforce of the project
- Preparation of project progress reports and evaluating costs / costs over-runs
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specified standards and adheres to contractual terms with client or subcontractor
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in the drafting of BOQ and measurement of works and preparation of variations to client BOQs reports
- Ensure that works are carried out in accordance with building regulations and ensure health and safety observation on sites
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior work experience and qualification in Project Management of at least 5 years
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Highly organised
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.
Schranz Ltd – KMP-55511