About the company
With over 31 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to over 130 clients in more than 35 countries. It is a group of companies with offices in Malta, Germany, Philippines, Jordan, Brazil and USA.
RS2 Smart Processing is part of RS2 Group. It is a managed services provider with years of experience in operating payment systems for its international clients – both small and large-scale banks and financial institutions.
RS2 Smart Processing Software Tester’s role is to support the RS2 Smart Processing (RS2 SP) operation’s functions by:
- Conducting automated and manual testing of existing functionality;
- Following releases delivered to RS2 clients;
- Ensuring that software is fit for purpose and fulfils the client’s requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the enhancement of automated and manual testing routines by creating Test Cases;
- Executing and maintaining automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to RS2SP is in line with the set business requirements;
- Document any defects encountered, to ensure compliance with the functionality prior to signing off and releasing the changes;
- Actively engage and liaise with the end client as well as internal teams during testing to ensure compliance and timelines;
- Challenges standing procedures to maintain a lean resolution process and recommends process improvements to ensure operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness;
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities;
- Participating in the 24×7 shift to provide client 2nd line support when necessary.
- Diploma or BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and business software;
- Solid command of the English language;
- Risk and security aware;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; able to handle shifting priorities;
- Working experience in automated back-office processes is highly desirable;
- Familiarity with processing environments, ideally in card operations, will be considered an asset.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance.
RS2 Smart Processing – SP-ST