About the Company
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to over 130 clients in more than 35 countries. It is a group of companies with offices in Malta, Germany, Philippines, Jordan and USA. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
RS2 Smart Processing is part of RS2 Group. It is a managed services provider with years of experience in operating payment systems for its international clients – both small and large-scale banks and financial institutions.
About the Role
The primary responsibility of the Projects Delivery Manager is to ensure that projects and changes are delivered within agreed timelines, quality and scope. As the delivery manager, you will be leading the delivery team, performing resource allocation and deciding on the delivery priorities.
- Oversee the delivery and release schedules for projects, changes, service requests and mandatory releases as per clients’ SLAs.
- Act as a team manager responsible for allocated resources within the implementation team and ensure that the team is equipped to meet the demand of RS2SP clients.
- Contribute to implementing strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage with proper contingency planning.
- Own the full change request / service request flow and ensure that incoming requests are being looked into in a timely manner in line with the agreed SLA’s whilst managing the customer expectations throughout the flow.
- Review implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives.
- Liaise with all necessary parties to coordinate project / change analysis, testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules.
- Ensure that client requirements analysis / design documents and high-level test cases are created at the level of quality expected within RS2SP.
- Ensure that testing guidelines are being adhered to by the implementation team before solutions are promoted to production. This includes documenting all test results and sharing these with the end clients.
- Conduct / Oversee PIRs (post-implementation reviews) where applicable in order to evaluate whether project / change objectives were met, to determine how effectively the project was run, to learn lessons for the future, particularly around defects raised in relation to the project / change deliverables.
- Identify any changes in processes, procedures and practices which may be needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
- Set performance objectives for assigned implementation team members and monitor the overall performance of such individuals.
- Perform any other related duties that may be entrusted to you from time to time.
- A degree in business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification and / or experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar environment within a financial services organisation.
- Possess leadership skills with the ability to motivate team members
- Experience of working in a high pressure, cross-functional environment with strict SLA’s.
- Ability to motivate, manage and monitor a team.
- Proficient in testing and analysis methodologies with an eye for detail and quality.
- Must be proficient in SQL language.
- Preferably should have a good knowledge of the payments industry.
- Must be able to successfully conduct face to face client management meetings.
- Should be familiar with standards associated with IT practice nationally and internationally.
- Exhibit strong documentation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
RS2 Smart Processing – KMP-56398