With over 31 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world.
We are looking for Business Systems Analysts to join our existing team in order to support our expansion plans. As a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) you will be responsible for liaising with clients and internal functions to meet business demands.
The typical duties of a BSA will be to gather client requirements, perform gap analysis, prepare use cases and implement solutions at client sites.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to further their careers in this field through various travel opportunities, working with large multi-national organisations and operating in the financial services industry.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of a degree in business and computing or a similar recognised qualification
- Have knowledge or experience in business analysis (experience in IT Business Analysis will be considered an asset)
- Have knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Be familiar with software development methodologies
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English
- Have previous experience in the payment industry of financial sector
RS2 – KMP-55508