RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. It is a group of companies with offices in Malta, Germany, Philippines, Jordan and USA. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
The Automation Analyst forms part of a specialised multi-skilled Payments and Card Operations team responsible for the day-to-day processing requirements of the customers that are seeking operational solutions from RS2 Smart Processing (RS2SP). As a key member of this team, the selected candidate will be an advocate and a supporter of continuous improvement in business operations, with the aim to deliver the highest possible standards of service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up and monitors day-to-day automation processing in accordance with established procedures and agreed timelines.
- Prepares test-packs in relation to automated processes.
- Performs and analyses tests, with the aim of identifying areas of improvement in their execution.
- Supports incidents and requests resolution tracking and reporting.
- Takes ownership of the existing testing pipelines and suggests additional test packs to upgrade their operational effectiveness.
- Keeps detailed documentation related to the outcome of carried-out test cases.
- Actively collaborates with other team members in order to advance the testing routines and quality of the automation system.
- Available to work on shift basis, as required by the company.
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Technical competence in basic SQL scripting.
- Competence in using Microsoft Office package.
- Solid command of the English language.
- Risk and security-aware.
- Working experience on automated back-office processes is going to be considered an advantage.
- Familiarity with processing environments, ideally in card operations, will be considered an asset.
RS2 – KMP-58231