Our Integration Consultants are passionate, talented, motivated, problem-solving specialists. We are currently looking to expand our team. You will be responsible for delivering next-generation development and integration solutions for our international high profile client base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work across a suite of Mule applications and APIs, implementing integration solutions for various clients across different industries.
- Perform hands-on installation, development, configuration, and troubleshooting of Ricston solutions.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable integration implementation artifacts. Identify bugs and devise resolutions to these defects.
- Work alongside an expert team of solution architects, project managers, and developers to provide the client with quality solutions to complex problems.
- Work across a varied technical stack and a variety of industries.
- Participate in an agile delivery environment, using a scrum or kanban methodology.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Ricston assets by making significant technical contributions and contributions to success.
- Be the master of digital transformation journeys.
Ricston creates an opportunity to enjoy the perfect equilibrium between work and life. We are flexible with your location and working hours and have a fair reward system in place. This allows you to fulfil your deepest career goals, without sacrificing your personal time.
- Be rewarded with a very competitive package.
- Career opportunities few other companies can match.
- A friendly, casual work environment.
- Training and MuleSoft certification.
- Flexible hours, work from home.
- Study leave, sabbatical breaks.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Private health insurance and wellness benefits.
- Opportunity to work in one of the 3 offices (Malta, UK, Spain.)
- Fully paid time for professional development.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Company events and entertainment.
Do you have what it takes to join our awesome team?
The perfect candidate:
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a software development-oriented discipline.
- Is fluent in English, additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Has deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects and applications, and is willing to learn.
- Has good knowledge of web services, and have worked with XML and JSON.
- Is able to work with customers in any or all of system architecture, design, development / implementation and testing phases.
- Is willing to travel as needed.
- Is willing to participate in the continuous improvement of Ricston assets by making significant technical contributions and contributions to success.
Ricston is an IT services and consulting company focusing on API-led connectivity and Enterprise Integration Solutions, primarily architected and built on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform.
Our main goal is to help organisations deliver their business outcomes through technology by improving their connectivity and infrastructure in order to reduce technical debt, development costs and increase speed to market.
Headquartered in the sunny Malta, we also have permanent offices in the UK and Spain. We are expanding our team and looking for the next generation Integration Consultants to join us on this journey and support our clients, such as Addison Lee, Collibra, Air Malta, as well as several major fintech companies.
Ricston – KMP-54156