We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor who will deliver a high-quality operation and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing and highly self-motivated individual with previous experience in restaurants and great business development skills.
Responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, ordering, stock control etc.
- Coordinate daily front-of-house and back-of-house restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience in restaurant management / supervision
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
Residential & Commercial Solutions – KMP-57035