We are looking for a Junior IT System Administrator to join us in the Malta office. Your role will be to provide IT support for our employees, maintain the networks and system. It’s a great opportunity for you if you want to kick-off your career in IT, whether you have just recently graduated or made a career shift.
About Relax Gaming
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo, and finally, our own self-made casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same – we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 190 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
- Managing, ordering and monitoring office IT equipment and infrastructure
- Manage troubleshooting and technical issues in the office
- Liaise with internal users and provide support to technical issues
- Set up hardware for events
- Any other non-IT related tasks as assigned such as reviewing and testing game builds
You are expected to travel occasionally when needed and sometimes we need you to work on ad-hoc hours. That will be agreed beforehand with the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar IT diploma
- Knowhow or experience with Jira, GSuite and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Windows / Linux / MacOS
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Life at Relax
You will work in our office at St. Julian’s, Malta.
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At the office, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks. Take a break from daily tasks and play videogames with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you.
Relax Gaming Ltd – KMP-53690