Our Casino team is looking for a Mid to Senior analytical driven person to join Relax Gaming as a Game Engine Developer. You will be responsible to develop high-end game engines for both internal and external studios. The role is based in Tallin or Malta.
About Relax Gaming:
We are a B2B multi-product provider driving innovative solutions and offerings to the iGaming market. We started off with Poker, soon Bingo and finally our own self-made Casino games and content distribution platform for our Casino studio partners followed. Founded in 2010 in the pub in Malta, our strategy has remained the same – we aim for technical excellence and have a passion for business simplicity. That’s why we have grown rapidly and now have more than 190 Relaxers working in our offices all over Europe.
You will be responsible for ensuring the engine running our next generation of casino games is purring along nicely. The “guts” or core of each casino game will be yours to create, own and maintain. Casino engines deal with real money transactions, so safety, clarity and defensive coding is a must. As a developer, you believe strongly in clear, concise and maintainable code. You are determined to ensure that what you write will work – and work well – in known and unknown scenarios.
- Programming casino game logic (game engines) based on mathematical specifications and game design documents
- Working alongside mathematicians when coding and iterating on casino game mechanics
- Reviewing and refactoring codes from other Game Engine Developers
- Ensuring game engines are stable, safe and fully tested
- Strong knowledge of Java 11, however knowledge of C# and C++ is also considered
- At least 4+ years of experience developing in Java
- Strong understanding of a clean and testable code
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol (RESTful interfaces)
- Good understanding of SQL
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Bonus points for being:
- Familiar with slot machines
- Knowledgeable and intuitive understanding of probabilistic mathematics
- Able to build casino game engines (for real money or for fun)
Life at Relax:
We are more than just a workplace, we’re a community. At our offices, we have a never-ending supply of beverages and snacks, you can take a break from daily tasks and play video games with colleagues, have interesting chats, participate in a poker tournament or have fun in our events and parties. One thing is for sure, there is something for everyone. And most importantly, whatever you do, there’s always a top-notch team who will support you.
Relax Gaming Ltd – KMP-53558