Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently working with an investment company in Malta on an exciting new Executive Assistant role. With services ranging from corporate and fund structuring to helping fund managers and promoters deal with the variety of regulatory requirements, their sole purpose is to help others achieve success.
By having wide exposure to the multiple aspects of the company, you will be able to acquire valuable experience in the running of an investment company.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be able to:
- Handle emails and ensure that filing of the group’s entities is always in order. The chosen candidate will be provided with a list of documentation which each entity file should include
- Maintain the company website and LinkedIn account. The candidate will need to update the website and LinkedIn account with certain articles drafted by the Managing Director or Chief Investment Officer
- Conduct and maintain proper due diligence on service providers and clients with which the company conducts business. The candidate will need to refer to the company’s AML Manual and liaise with the company’s MLRO accordingly
- Handling Directors and Officers insurance for all entities of the group. This will include liaising with the relevant insurance company, completing of questionnaires, and ensuring the renewals are done on time
- Assisting the Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer and Compliance Officer in certain administrative tasks as may be requested at time to time
- Handling ad-hoc projects that may be assigned from time-to-time under supervision of the Managing Director,
- Chief Investment Officer and / or the Compliance Officer
Taking on this role, you will need to be equipped with:
- Experience in a secretarial / PA or senior admin role in investment companies
- Level 4 EQF qualification is a minimum
Reed Specialist Recruitment Malta – KMP-56424