Are you looking for a new audit role? Our client, a fast-growing corporate and advisory firm is looking for Auditors of various levels to join their vibrant and growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Audit and Assurance you will be responsible for ensuring that all audits are carried out according to deadline and preparing tax computations and return of audit clients. This role entails knowledge of IFRS’s, GAPSE and ISA’s and being in contact with clients to gather the information and documentation needed for the audit to be carried out successfully.
- Fully or part qualified ACCA and / or hold a Bachelor of Commerce,
- Experience in an audit-related role with an audit firm,
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in Maltese and English. Italian is considered an asset,
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAPSE is essential,
- Great organisation skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Malta – KMP-57437