RecruitGiant is seeking to recruit a Fleet Manager for our growing team on full-time or part-time bases.
This position calls for an energetic and responsible person, able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to fleet management.
- Perform stock takes and preparing reports.
- Managing the needs, complaints and requirements of fleet members.
- Coordinating service with providers, organizing appointments, following up on orders.
- Able to work on a shift basis including weekends and holidays.
- Valid drivers’ license category A and B.
- Clean police conduct.
- Computer literate, familiar in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Qualities and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work in a team, as well as individually without supervision.
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Be fluent in English.
RecruitGiant Ltd – KMP-56403