Established in 1995, Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited commercialises a range of premium branded food products such as Baronesse, Redelmar, Kolios, Golden Drop, Kuhne and Fior Di Vita to leading retail outlets, supermarkets and to the foodservice industry.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, communicative individual who is passionate about building brands, to reach out to the end consumer via online and offline marketing strategies including via influencer outreach, that finally enables sales growth, while enforcing strategic visibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing marketing communication campaigns, as well as plan and execute effectively promotional activities
- Devise and present ideas and strategies
- Maintaining social media channels
- Conduct research, analysing data, define audiences and monitor performance
- Compile, analyse and distribute reports and statistical information
- Write and proofread creative copy
- Maintain websites and looking at data analytics
- Applicants are required to have an outgoing and positive personality, be goal-oriented, confident and capable to work on their own initiative, highly organised, while juggling in between multiple priorities.
- They must be able to communicate clearly with customers and have a results-driven work attitude, while enjoying working in a team environment.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, communications or a related field.
- They must possess a clean police conduct and a clean driving license.
- Applicants must also be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Basic knowledge of Adobe tools, experience and knowledge in FMCG products will be considered an asset.
- The right applicant will be given on the job training and, as per the company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the company.
Quality Foods (Marketing) Limited – KMP-56459