QGen is an innovative risk management business, working with top payment companies in Europe. In support of our business growth, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to take responsibility for our marketing activities.
You will support and optimize our digital marketing programs. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will drive our digital narrative, enhance our image, improve digital communication with clients, and encourage business growth through effective campaigns.
If successful you will grow into the Marketing Head responsible for the development and maintenance of our presence on the market.
You will be expected to be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and an excellent writer and communicator. Ultimately, the exceptional Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touchpoints, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
- General marketing initiatives
- Digital marketing activities
- Product and service launches
- Market trend research
- Collate content and source images and artwork
- Update online assets
- Create and manage mailing lists
- Identify and engage with vendors
- Develop, source and streamline digital marketing production for digital platform content
- Track campaign progress and optimize SEO
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Active on social media
- Knowledge of CMS
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Highly organized
- Strong computer literacy
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong presentation skills
QGen Limited – KMP-57239