QGen Group is currently seeking applications from dynamic individuals to fill the post of document analyst. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the processing of KYC documents for verification.
The selected candidate will be part of the Operations team and main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that incoming applications are processed in accordance with company requirements.
- Liaising with customers to collect KYC documents.
- Check and process incoming applications within SLA.
- Handling and processing of KYC documents for verification.
- Review and approve KYC documents.
- Identify fraudulent documents.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail.
Personal skills required for the role:
- Preferably native-level German with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages, particularly Arabic, will be considered an asset.
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work on his / her own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office and Windows environment.
- A proactive approach to situations.
Both full time and reduced hours / part time applications will be considered.
QGen Limited – KMP-54102